We have a code of conduct to make everyone’s visit to the surgery as safe and as pleasant as possible:
- We expect patients to be considerate to staff and fellow patients at all times.
- Sometimes appointments over run. When they do we ask for your patience and understanding.
- The use of mobile phones in the surgery is prohibited.
- Please keep all fire exits and passage ways clear at all times.
- Patients who are rude, aggressive or violent will be removed from the list.
- Patients who fail to attend appointments may be asked to seek care elsewhere.
- We ask parents to control their children at all times while in the surgery. This is to avoid accidents occurring and out of consideration for our other patients.