We will be closed for training on Tuesday 7th July 2020 from 12noon to 6pm. Please ring the surgery on 0113 2720900 for urgent medical matters that will not wait until the surgery re-opens or 999 in an emergency
Click here for information on the Coronavirus
Everyone is being reminded to follow Public Health England advice to:
- Apply to social distancing rules
- Always carry tissues with you and use them to catch your cough or sneeze. Then bin the tissue, and wash your hands, or use a sanitiser gel.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water, especially after using public transport. Use a sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are unwell.