We will be closed for training on Tuesday 15th September 2020 from 12noon to 6pm. Please ring 111 for urgent medical matters that will not wait until the surgery re-opens or 999 in an emergency during this time. Thank you.
Click here for information on the Coronavirus
Everyone is being reminded to follow Public Health England advice to:
- Apply to social distancing rules
- Always carry tissues with you and use them to catch your cough or sneeze. Then bin the tissue, and wash your hands, or use a sanitiser gel.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water, especially after using public transport. Use a sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are unwell.