Welcome to Oakley Medical Practice
Due to the current progression of the Coronavirus pandemic we are not booking any routine face-to-face appointments for the foreseeable future. On Monday, 6th July 2020, the front door will be open but GP's will continue to deal with as much as possible by telephone or video consultation. Face-to-face appointments will be by invitation only. If invited to attend, where possible, please attend alone and arrive no more than 5 mins of your appointment time as we have limited capacity in the waiting room. Please continue to contact the surgery for urgent and non-urgent medical matters by telephone or eConsult via our website.
Please do not attend the surgery if you have symptoms of coronavirus.
Screening and immunisation appointments will continue as normal. We anticipate re-introducing other services over the coming weeks.
Due to COVID the flu campaign this year will be taking place in 2 sessions held at St Mary's Church Parish Church, Town Street, Beeston Leeds LS11 8PN
Over 65's will be being vaccinated on 26th September 2020
Those at risk and under 65 will be being vaccinated on 10th October 2020
There will be 3 clinicians vaccinating on the day (you will not have a choice of vaccinator)
If you are eligible you will receive a text message, if you are not eligible you will not be allowed to have the vaccine - please contact the surgery if you feel you have been missed.
- Do not attend if you feel unwell, if you are hot, have a cough or have lost your sense of smell or taste - stay at home and contact 111
- You need to wear a face covering at all times
- You need to attend at the allotted time within +/-5 minutes (will not be seen earlier or will be asked to wait outside
- You need to wear a short sleeve top or have your upper arm easily accessible
- Please be aware it will be an open clinic: no screens or separate rooms are provided
- You need to adhere to Social Distancing (even with the same household)
- Care parking is not provided, please do NOT park in front of the Church (this is reserved for staff needing to exit/enter the Church quickly with more vaccines from the surgery)
- No toilet facilities will be provided
- These clinics are by appointment only - book on-line/over the phone
Once you have read and understood the above, please click here to book your appointment or call 0113 2720900.
Feeling unwell? To choose the right NHS treatment for you in West Yorkshire CLICK HERE
With patient’s needs at the heart of everything we do, our website has been designed to make it easy for you to gain instant access to the information you need. As well as specific practice details such as opening hours and how to register, you’ll find a wealth of useful pages covering a wide range of health issues along with links to other relevant medical organisations.
Get Well, Keep Well
Of course we’re not just here for when you are unwell. Our team of healthcare professionals and back-up staff offer a number of clinics and services to promote good health and wellbeing whatever your medical condition.
We hope you enjoy having a look around the site and familiarising yourself with some of the online features such as ordering a repeat prescription. Whatever your thoughts, be sure to let us know via our feedback function. Comments and suggestions are always a great way of helping us continue to enhance the way we look after you.
To view your GP records or Register for On-line Services CLICK HERE
(Site updated 25/09/2020)